The Wise Foods Five Day Emergency Survival Backpack for One Persongives an individual everything they need in order to survive for five days. From survival food to a deck of playing cards to pass the time, this kit has it all. With a shelf life of up to 25 years, this survival kit will be there when you need it.
Each backpack contains the following items:
- 32 Servings of gourmet entrees
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal
- Brown Sugar Cereal
- Creamy Pasta
- Southwest Beans and Rice
- Rice Pilaf
- Whey Milk
- (5) 4.227 fl oz water pouches
- Portable Stove (including 24 Fuel Tablets)
- Stainless steel cup
- Squeeze flashlight
- 5-in-1 survival whistle
- 42-piece first aid and hygiene kit (including 37-piece bandage kit, N95 Dust Mask, Pocket Tissues, 3 Wet Naps and Waste Bag)
- Waterproof matches
- Mylar blanket
- Emergency Poncho
- Playing cards
Very nice thank you
I like the package with a couple of exceptions.
1. The pack strap doesn't have quick releases and can't be configured as a sling pack.
2. Each package contains 4 servings but doesn't have a zip-lock closure (solved by adding zip-lock bags to kit).
Over all, I think it is a good buy and will get another.
Haven't eaten any of it ...it was for my go bag
I bought this same thing from Wal-Mart at almost the same time. Botach got it to me cheaper and much faster. Thank you Botach!!
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)