Used by Firefighters, EMS, and Industrial Safety Professionals around the world! Water-Jel Fire Blankets offer one of the quickest, easiest and most direct methods of administering emergency first aid burn care. 6' x 5' fire blanket stores in a wall-mountable canister.
Features and Specifications:
- When placed on a victim, gel-soaked fire blankets ease the pain, cool the burn, and help protect against airborne contamination all in one easy step
- Fire Blankets can also be used to extinguish flames on a victim, put out small fires, and protect a rescuer from heat and flame
- Composed of a 100% worsted wool carrier capable of absorbing up to 12x its own weight
- Wool is soaked in a water-based, water-soluble gel that is biodegradable
- Packaged in a foil pouch for storage where space is limited
- Case Pack: 4 Canisters
- Case Weight: 82 lbs.
- Case Cube: 18.5
- Case Size: 18.5' x 15.75' x 18'
- Blanket Dimensions / Unit: 6' x 5'
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)