Warne’s 1 piece QD XSKEL cantilever mount features Patent Pending Dual Quick Detach levers and is constructed from 6061 T6 aluminum for a lightweight and rigid foundation. Steel threaded inserts ensure steel on steel contact between all threaded interfaces, and MSR Ideal Height helps the shooter maintain a proper cheek weld and shooting position with any optic on flat top guns. The QDXSKEL gives you a generous forward cantilever for modern scopes while reducing weight with its skeletonized design, and the Return-to-Zero performance that Warne® is known for.
- Patent Pending Dual Quick Detach levers for fast installation and removal
- Lightweight, Skeletonized aluminum body and caps to reduce overall weight without sacrificing reliability.
- #8 Torx style fasteners with steel threaded inserts to prevent stripping.
- Extended design provides over 2 inches of forward cantilever for additional eye relief.
- Places the optic at the IDEAL HEIGHT for MSR and similar style platforms
- Available in 1 inch, 30mm & 34mm, Black or Dark Earth
- Designed and MADE IN USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)