Two-In-One Soft Rifle Case and Apparel Storage SystemThe Vertx® Professional Rifle Garment Bag is a low profile, two-in-one soft rifle case and fully functioning storage system for apparel, shoes and travel gear. Tactigami™ compatible and VELCRO® lined, this innovative design allows rapid deployment of rifles up to 28 inches.
- Accommodates rifles up to 28” overall length
- Padded front panel to prevent printing of weapon
- Laser cut MOLLE compatible VELCRO®-lined quick deployment platform
- EDC pull for rapid access to weapon
- Front Inverted pleat pocket with two mesh admin pockets in the interior
- Coated braided stainless steel cable for securing bag to fixed position and prevent smash and grab theft (lock not included)
- Shoulder pad with gripper to secure bag in place and prevent sliding
- Full grain leather wrapped aluminum carry handle
- VELCRO®-lined back pocket for use with Tactigami accessories
- Pass through back panel for securing to luggage trolley handle
- Compression straps with aluminum g-hooks on both sides
- Fully functional garment bag on the interior
- Detachable chain and hook hanging accessory
- Tri-glide zipper opening, YKK™ Zippers throughout
- Dual mesh front facing storage pockets for footwear, toiletries, etc.
- Dual VECRO®-lined panels for use with Tactigami accessories
- Center interior strap to synch and secure hanging clothing
- Dual butt stock pouches for vertical rifle storage when hanging
- Insert compatible for optional added protection
- Ambidextrous design for left or right handed draw
- Fabric construction: 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- BAG SIZE: 29” L x 15” H x 5” W
- WEIGHT: 5 lb. 2 oz.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
The pictures do not do it justice. This is a high quality piece of luggage. I would be comfortable carrying it to the office the day of a road trip. This does not look like a disguised rifle case. The zippers are heavy duty and the entire bag is made well. Buy with confidence.
Low-profile, professional looking and very durable.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)