United Shield Spec-Ops DELTA Mid-Cut Ballistic Helmets w/BOA Retention Harness
- United Shield
- 3.00 LBS
The Spec Ops Delta Mid Cut helmet is the latest addition to our Special Operator Helmet range to provide additional coverage over the ear of the user. It is made from advanced Aramid Composites and provides lightweight robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles as well as other low energy threats. The helmet comes fitted with a 4 point adjustable harness (Optional Team Wendy BOA Cam fit system available) and the latest US MIL SPEC compliant impact absorption system from Team Wendy, the Epic Air system.
The harness has a split suede chin strap along with a X style suede neck pad. The harness and pads can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. The helmet comes fitted with a universal NVG mount complete with elastomeric tensioners (bungees) and Picatinny rails which provide a solid platform for flashlights, cameras and other gear. Each helmet comes with Velcro kit included
- Ballistic Protection - The Spec Ops Delta Mid Cut helmet meets NIJ level IIIA ballistic requirement as well as meeting and exceeding US MIL SPEC ACH fragmentation V50 requirements
- Fragmentation Protection - Protection against fragments from 17 grain V50 2300 ft/sec (700 m/ sec) according to STANAG 2920 ( 17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F. Meets and exceeds US ACH MIL SPEC V50 for 2, 4, 16, 64 and 17 gr fragments
- Size and Weight - Medium, Large and Extra Large Weight 2.4 – 2.8 lbs
- Colors - Standard Colors are Black, Tan and OD Green. Most other colors are available as well as our new Hydro dip process for camo colors.
- Warranty - United Shield International offers a 5 year warranty on the ballistic performance of the helmet. The internal harness is warranted for a period of 2 years. United Shield International is an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified company.
- Small: Head Size: 50 cm – 56 cm; Circumference: 19" – 22"; Diameter: 5½" – 6½"
- Medium: Head Size: 54 cm – 59 cm; Circumference: 21" – 23"; Diameter: 6½" – 7½"
- Large: Head Size: 57 cm – 64 cm; Circumference: 22" – 25"; Diameter: 7" – 8"
- X-Large: Head Size: 61 cm – 66 cm; Circumference: 24" – 26"; Diameter: 7½ – 8½
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Out standing value and quality. Absolutely on par with similar helmets on the market that sell for $1,000.