United Shield ACH/MICH Level IIIA Helmet
The ACH/MICH helmet is low profile and provides excellent compatibility with communications equipment, gas masks and especially helmet mounted night vision goggles.
The helmet is constructed from para aramid material and provides lightweight, robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats. A four point harness is anchored to the shell with ballistic resistant bolts. The harness can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. THE ACH/MICH is available in two options;
- ACH/MICH – MIL – Comes with a 7-pad system to enhance comfort and stability
- ACH/MICH – LE – Comes with the traditional mesh 4-point harness to enhance size adjustability, air flow and heat management
- Small: Head Size: 50 cm – 56 cm; Circumference: 19" – 22"; Diameter: 5½" – 6½"
- Medium: Head Size: 54 cm – 59 cm; Circumference: 21" – 23"; Diameter: 6½" – 7½"
- Large: Head Size: 57 cm – 64 cm; Circumference: 22" – 25"; Diameter: 7" – 8"
- X-Large: Head Size: 61 cm – 66 cm; Circumference: 24" – 26"; Diameter: 7½ – 8½
- Ballistic Protection: The ACH/MICH Helmet is available to meet NIJ Level II and IIIA
- Fragmentation Protection: Protection against fragments from V50 450m/sec – V50 700 m/sec according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F. Meets and exceeds the US Military V50 multi fragmentation requirement for the ACH helmet
- Colors: Black, Tan, Olive Drab
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)