The Synaptic is the most stable bottle belt ever created, so stable it goes against the common stereotype that waist packs bounce. Contoured shape for great fit and adjustment points on both sides for one size fits most athletes.
Perfect for road running crowd or for trail racing where aid stations are more plentiful. Race belts are cooler because they cover less surface area of the body, keep weight lower for better balance and are easy and fast to get on and off.
Racing and training; 1 hour between refueling stops.
- Dual-sided adjustment for good sizing range with single speed hook access for taking waist belt on and off.
- Center front pocket is large enough for cell phone or energy foods with tuck away jacket straps perfect for extra clothing or Z-poles.
- Angled minimalist bottle holster for easy right handed access. Bottle rides close to the body for a comfortable stable ride.
- Synaptic is an MBS™ belt. Back is compatible and interchangeable with a Lumen 600 front for a hydration and illumination combo.
- Small flat zippered pocket next to holster to secure keys or other essential items.
- Fit: Unisex
- Size: Universal
- Color options: Luminous Blue, UltraRed or Pinnacle Pink (New!)
- Hydration (included): 1 x UltraFlask 550
- Capacity: 50 c.i.; .85 L
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)