The perfect road running pack. Minimalist belt so comfortable it’s barely felt. Conical shaped with “new” buckle closure. Significantly more stable than any other belt available. Carries larger cell phones and accommodates the Formula 250 bottle.
Simple waist belt to carry large cell phone and other essentials, for both elite and entry level runner from 5k to half marathon.
- New! Buckle attachment system for “one size” fits most fit.
- New! Expanded zippered stretch mesh pocket to hold a larger cell phone or Formula 250 bottle.
- New! Webbing strap keepers on each end of mesh pocket to hold hat, gloves or jacket.
- Multiple reflective points and details.
- Soft touch perimeter edging with beautiful de-bossed logos for a polished look and a nonrestrictive feel.
- Fit: Unisex
- Size: Universal
- Color options: Pitch Black or ANSI Yellow
- Hydration (not included): Formula 250
- Capacity: 11 c.i.; .18 L
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Click the REQUEST A QUOTE button below the ADD TO CART button
- Fill-out the form & click SUBMIT FORM
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)