Tru-Spec 24-7 Men's Original Tactical 65/35 Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Pants - Multiple Colors
- 2.00 LBS
MEN'S 24-7 SERIES TACTICAL PANTS
WORK HARD, FEEL COMFORTABLE & LOOK GREAT
The best fitting, most comfortable tactical pants on the market. The original 24-7 Series Tactical Pant, designed with an engineered dimensional fit that is just right for on-duty or off-duty wear. With features like a comfortable slider waistband, deep cargo pockets that are designed to accommodate a concealed weapon and reinforced knees that are designed with special pockets for inserting pads, the pants cannot be beat for utility or comfort. These are the pants that started it all and what "The Gunny" R. Lee Ermey calls, "the best damn pair of pants I've ever owned.
- TRU-SPEC original PRYM snap with brass YKK zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters
- 1_" belt loops with 2_" wide openings
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- 2-cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain 2-internal magazine compartments
- Cell phone/magazine pocket on outside of cargo pockets
- Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets
Sizes: 28 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams28 - 54 with un hemmed inseam of 37"
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Really like what these have in the way of pockets and design. Pants are a bit "baggy".
Good quality material. Ordered 30" inseam; were quite a bit longer than that (I'm actually about a 31" inseam). Would prefer that the pockets NOT be sewn at one end of the flaps. Would purchase again.
Well made, great features and a great deal. Very pleased with them.
Good product and well made.
Very confortable, well fitting, and they fit over a leg cast. SNMA III%
Very well made and comfortable. These are the best I have seen in some time.
So far So good , have worn once and washed , Will continue to test. Use them to hold EDC , carry Hip holster , Clip on radio and extra Magazine for Church Security Team.