Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Men's 9" Shorts
- Shipped From Our or Manufacturer Warehouse
- 2.00 LBS
Designed just like our 24-7 Series® pants these shorts are designed with a full list of features with active people in mind that makes them a perfect addition to anyone's wardrobe. Constructed from 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop material with Teflon® coating and with a 9" inseam.
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters
- 1½" belt loops with 2½" wide openings
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- 2-cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain 2-internal magazine compartments
- Cell phone/magazine pocket on outside of cargo pockets
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Very well made but really need a shorter inseam. Not everyone likes the ghetto look of having the pants come down below the knee. Very difficult to find shorts with a 5"-6" inseam.
Fit is perfect as sized. Wear like steel and plenty of good sized pockets. Especially like the ambidextrous knife pockets.