Team Wendy EXFIL Carbon Bump Helmets
- Team Wendy
- Drop Shipped By Manufacturer
- 2.00 LBS
The EXFIL Carbon is made of lightweight carbon fiber and offers the user a choice of pre-installed liner systems- TPU liner or a Zorbium® foam liner. The helmet features a Wilcox W/ shroud for night vision mounts, a Boa® Closure System with cam-lock sliders for a secure fit and is compatible with tactical communication headsets. The EXFIL 2.0 Accessory Mounting System is compatible with all EXFIL® accessories and features T-slots for custom mounting.
- 1.65lbs (0.75 kg) for size 1,
- 1.62lbs (0.73 kg) for size 2; complete system includes helmet shell, shroud, accessory rails, impact liner and retention system
- EXFIL Carbon with TPU Hybrid Liner: Exceeds current ACH Blunt Impact Protection requirements (per AR/PD 10-02)- average below 70G across all impacts and temperatures
- EXFIL Carbon with Zorbium® Foam Liner: Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 standard for whitewater helmets
TPU Hybrid Liner
The TPU Hybrid Liner was largely developed under the U.S. Army Natick Soldier RD&E Center HEaDS UP program. It utilizes a series of patented thermoplastic urethane (TPU) structures optimized for impact protection in combination with a crown sling. This allows for superior air flow and ventilation by creating standoff between the wearer’s head and the helmet shell. The TPU Hybrid Liner is resistant to wear and environmental extremes.
Why choose the TPU Hybrid:
- ·Newest in helmet liner technology
- Highly breathable, promotes airflow
- Extremely stable
Zorbium Foam Liner
This liner utilizes the same Zorbium® foam that has been proven in the standard ACH ZAP 7-pad system, packaged into a 3-piece impact liner with removable center channel to better accommodate overhead communication headbands, and a series of adjustable comfort pads using an antimicrobial wicking fabric.
- CAM FIT
- 3 hole Wilcox W shroud
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)