The PROFESSIONAL-MCS (Multi-Role Combat System) is designed to provide you with a rock-solid fixed stock that’s loaded with features and can be easily installed on your AR15, as long as it’s equipped with a Mil-Spec Carbine length receiver extension. The PROFESSIONAL-MCS installs easily in minutes with a simple hex wrench with no learning curve and doesn’t force you to modify your rifle in any way.
Installing the PROFESSIONAL-MCS provides many advantages in ergonomics and ease of use. The PROFESSIONAL-MCS is easily configurable and adaptable to any role that you desire. The secret to this is the butt-plate spacers incorporated into the design, which can allow the stock be configured ultra-short (with one or no spacers for SBR or CQB use) all the way to three or four spacers for standard rifle length applications. The stock will ship with four spacers, allowing you to easily set your length of pull according to your needs.
The PROFESSIONAL-MCS gives you the ability to stow a spare magazine on your rifle where it can be accessed instantly. Rapidly escalating situations are “come as you are” events and very few individuals are prepared to carry spare ammunition at a moment’s notice. You are most likely to have to respond and fight with what is either in or on your rifle. The presence of an extra magazine securely attached to your rifle and instantly available, can make the difference between life and death. Reloading from the on-board magazine well is faster than reloading from most traditional magazine pouches or other forms of load-bearing kit.
For the Law Enforcement community, the PROFESSIONAL-MCS can help alleviate many of the training difficulties experienced by instructors as they transition their students over to patrol rifles. For many urban agencies it can also help mitigate some of the public relations concerns the experience when their collapsible stock equipped patrol carbines are perceived as looking “too military” by members of their community.
- Ergonomic feel! Wide, full length comb and full size butt-plate provide rock-solid, match-quality ergonomics.
- Adaptability! Adjustable length of pull makes this fixed stock adaptable to any role.
- Sling mounts! Two sling mounting points, including an ambidextrous QD limited rotation socket, allow for worry free sling installation.
- Ruggedness! Our use of glass filled injection molded nylon along with metal hardware make the stock “hard use” rugged.
- Simple installation! The unique patent pending design installs with zero guesswork and no modifications to your existing rifle. No specialized tool or training required.
- Tactical advantage! With our stock you will have a securely held extra magazine on board. In an emergency, you’re likely to just have time to grab your rifle, meaning that you’ll fight with what’s either in or on your rifle. Having available on-board spare ammunition could mean the difference between life and death!
Gun Stocks & Accessories
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)