SureFire muzzle brakes and flash hiders deliver superior stand-alone performance, and also serve as adapter mounts for rock-solid attachment of our SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors. Precision machined from heat-treated US-mill-certified stainless steel bar stock, they are given an Ionbond DLC coating that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning even after extreme use.
SureFire 3-prong flash hiders (flash suppressors), which feature robust tines to withstand the rigors of combat, typically result in an impressive 99% overall reduction in muzzle flash compared with a plain muzzle.
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors, flash hider/suppressor adapters, and muzzle brake/suppressor adapters are not compatible with previous SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash, when compared to a plain muzzle
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide superior suppressor alignment and prevent ringing of tines inside suppressor
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads create optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals mitigate gas leak from suppressor lock ring
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4 / M16 / AR15 type weapons
Flash Hiders & Muzzle Brakes
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)