The SureFire high-capacity magazine for 5.56x45 mm (.223 Remington) ammunition, also available in a 100-round version, is compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and other firearms that accept standard STANAG 4179 magazines. Constructed from Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum, they feed smoothly and reliably due to optimal geometry, non-binding coil springs, and ingenious nesting polymer followers. The long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance. Magazines require no lubricants and can be easily disassembled without tools for cleaning. SureFire High-Capacity magazines provide distinct tactical advantages: increased initial firepower in ambush situations; fewer reloads overall, which means less downtime and target distraction in a firefight; fast and easy magazine insertion, even with a closed bolt; less bulk compared to drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip. The 60-round magazine—slightly thinner than two 30-round magazines clipped together and about the same overall length—fits in most dual magazine pouches, eliminating special carry pouches required for drum magazines.
- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
- Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil springs—no lubricants required
- Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
- Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
- Only 1.66" thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine is approximately same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine fits in most dual-mag pouches
SureFire MAG5-60 HCM Specs:
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Capacity: 60 Rounds
- Height: 8.7"
- Width: 1.66"
- Weight-Empty: 6.4 ounces
- Weight-Fully Loaded: 2.02 lbs
- Box Material: 6000 Series Aluminum
- Follower Material: Nylon
- Construction: Spot Welded
- Finish/Color: MIL-L-46010 (Grey)
I would like to have a few more of these but the price will not allow it but I love the product nice job if you can afford one but you won't be sorry
I've ran these mags for years. I prefer them over drums. Easy to load. I've never had a misfeed. Ordered more when I saw them under $120 a piece.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)