The new single-output G2Z CombatLight® is a no-nonsense workhorse designed and built specifically for tactical use. A single push or click of its tailcap switch provides foolproof activation under even the most stressful conditions, unleashing 800 blinding lumens of light shaped by a proprietary reflector into our wide, useful MaxVision Beam™ optimized for your field of vision. Featuring a newly designed 14 mm bezel, the G2Z-MV is even shorter and lighter in weight than its predecessor. Otherwise it has all the same features that made the original G2Z such a great tactical light, including a lightweight, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer body that features SureFire’s CombatGrip design—a reduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ring that’s perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and providing a secure hold with wet, cold, or gloved hands. For simplicity, ergonomics, reliability, and durability, there’s no better tactical flashlight than the new G2Z-MV.
- High-performance LED and specially developed reflector create wide, smooth MaxVision Beam™
- CombatGrip provides secure hold in nearly all conditions
- High-impact Nitrolon® polymer body for corrosion resistance and durability
- Durable, optically coated, polycarbonate window resists impact and maximizes light transmission
- Includes a lanyard to enable the use of both hands during manipulations/reloading when the lanyard is looped around the support hand palm. Also makes it easier to pull the G2Z out by the lanyard when stored in pant pocket
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
- Max Output -- White Light: 800 Lumens / 1.5 hours*
- Length: 4.75 inches (12.0 cm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.1 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.25 oz.
- Batteries: 2 123A (included)
*All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)