The rechargeable Guardian® was designed and built with the Great Outdoors in mind. This dual-beam hand-held flashlight features two separate LED/reflector assemblies to deliver two very different beams, both incorporates our auto-adjusting output IntelliBeam™ Technology. The dual-beam configuration provides the ultimate flexibility to adapt to any environment.
A rechargeable lithium polymer battery not only powers both beams of light, it features a USB-C connector for taking a charge and also to charge small devices at 5 Volts with a current range of 1.5-2A (0.5A from a USB 2.0 source).
An ultrasonically welded body and charging port cover keep the elements out no matter the season. An integrated lanyard loop provides a secure attachment point to securely tether the Guardian® to your wrist or neck.
- IntelliBeam™ Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 1000 lumens depending on environmental conditions
- Five pre-programmed profiles that offer various output configurations including IntelliBeam™ mode (see chart below)
- 19mm parabolic reflector is engineered to project a beam at far distances up to 227 meters
- 12mm MaxVision Beam™ reflector provides a broad, rich beam for generous lighting at distances of up to 105 meters
- Charges small devices at 5 Volts with a current range of 1.5-2A (0.5A from a USB 2.0 source)
- Bezel Diameter 19mm / 12mm
- Length 4.35 inches
- Weight w/Batteries 4.7 ounces
- Output 12mm Low 15 Lumens / 62 Hours
- Output 12mm Med 300 Lumens / 4.25 Hours
- Output 12mm High 1,000 Lumens / 2.5 Hours
- Output 19mm Med 250 Lumens / 4.25 Hours
- Output 19mm Low 15 Lumens / 60 Hours
- Output 19mm High 800 Lumens / 2.5 Hours
- All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.
Add to Cart to See Low Price
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)