Designed for firefighters, police, industrial security, and public works/utility workers, the Streamlight Vantage 180 Multi-Purpose Light is a versatile tool that performs under tough conditions. Featuring brightness levels of 250 and 100 lumens and runtimes of 4 and 12 hours, respectively, the Vantage 180 can be clipped to a helmet, hung on turn-out gear or any hook, or held in your hand. Its head articulates 90° to put light where you need it. The front-facing light is a focused spot beam generated by a C4 LED and shaped by a Total Internal Reflection system. The rear-facing beam shines bright blue as a safety taillight when the light is held horizontally, but if the light is held upright with the head at a 90° angle facing forward, the rear light automatically becomes a wide floodlight that shines toward the ground.
Constructed of durable, chemical-resistant black polymer, the light is IPX&-rated water resistant and can withstand being submerged to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes with no damage. It is impact resistant to 3.3' and runs on two CR123A batteries.
- High: 250 lumens
- Low: 100 lumens
- Front-facing C4 LED
- Total Internal Reflection system aids in navigation
- Rear-facing blue LED turns white when light head is articulated 90°
- Runtime: high 4 hours, low 12 hours
- Single side-mounted push-button switch
- Constant-on activation
- Chemical-resistant polymer construction
- IPX7-rated water resistant, submersible to 3.3' for 30 minutes
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Head articulates 90°
- Integrated multi-function stainless steel pocket clip for a variety of attachment methods
- Turnout gear attachment hook
- Quick-release helmet bracket and hex key
- Solid-state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
- Runs on two CR123A batteries, included
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)