Small and Mighty 500 Lumen Weapon Light with Aiming Laser
Experience the TLR in a new light. The small and mighty TLR-8 with a red laser securely fits a broad range of full-size and compact handguns. Low-profile design prevents snagging and a “safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saving batteries.
- Features white LED and 640-660nm green laser
- 500 lumens; 131m beam; runs 1.5 hours (light only or light/laser combo); runs 18 hours (laser only); 4,300 candela
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Low-profile ambidextrous on/off switch
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature on bezel prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens: 500
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 131 meters
- Max Candela: 4,300
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.15"
- Width: 1.18"
- Height: 1.50"
- Weight: 165
- Material/Lens: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish. Switch housing: Impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer with elastomeric overmold. Borofloat high temperature glass
- Light Source/Output: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. 640-660nm red laser. 500 lumens; 4,300 candela; 131m beam; runs 1.5 hours LED only or LED/laser combo; runs 18 hours laser only. User enabled strobe function
- Switch: Low-profile, ambidextrous, multi-function push-button side switch
- Battery: Powered by one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Approvals: Meets applicable European Community Directives
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)