The TLR-2 HL G with green laser provides an 800 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. The green laser is clearly visible to guide your aim even in daylight.
- 800 lumens; 245 m beam; runs 1.5 hours (Laser/LED simultaneously)
- Laser only function runs 17 hours
- Green laser with wide operating temperature range
- Green laser provides high-visibility long-range targeting, even in daylight
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries for optimal performance, even in cold weather
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320 rails
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39” (8.61 cm); 4.78 oz (135.5 grams) with batteries
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Lithium Battery Notice under DOCUMENTATION
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- High Lumens: 800
- Run Time: 1.5 hours
- Beam Distance: 245 meters
- Max Candela: 15,000
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Length: 3.39 inches (8.61 centimeters)
- Weight: 4.78 ounces (135.51 grams)
- Colors: Black
Gun Lights w/ Laser
MOUNTED ON A FIGHTLITE SCR IN 300 BLACKOUT. GREAT TRUCK GUN
A very nice unit at the best price on the net !!!!!
Green laser is awesome, light, bright and penetrating... Have not had it in the field as of purchase yet... will come back when more data is available... cheers!
Pretty much the top of the heap. There just are no better light/laser combos out there.
Outstanding light/laser! It's like looking into the sun and so much more compact than I imagined. It's right at home on a Sig .357 Tac Ops!
The 800 lumens and with or without the flash
is a weapon in its self. The laser being in the center from left to right make in on target a almost any usable distance. It fits my Glock 41 like a glove. I have about 5 laser light combos and this is the best.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)