The ProTac Rail Mount HL-X is a 1,000 lumen weapon-mounted light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch, and run on either two CR123A lithium batteries or one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 battery.
- TEN-TAP® Programming - choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- High: 1000 lumens; 22,000 candela; 297m beam; runs 1.25 hours
- Low: 65 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam; runs 23 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting; 3.25 hours
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
- Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches to Picatinny rails (no tools required)
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
- Uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included) OR or one Streamlight 18650 lithium ion rechargable battery
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant
Awesome light! I’ve ordered 3 railmount models and one hand held model all from botach I would recommend the product and the seller
Very nice product. It looks good on my Sig MCX.
This thing is BRIGHT ! I would not use it if you are planning on CQB , but if you're using it for varmiting or nighttime hunts of hogs & such this might be the ticket . It's a solid piece of kit IMO . I have it mounted on my BCM & it has a nice beam that gets on out there a good bit further than the 600 . I wouldn't use it on my HD weapon at 1000 as you will blind yourself out .
I was a bit skeptical at first about this website. i read nothing but bad reviews on it. but i went ahead and gave it a shot. Not too sure what people are talking about. Botach is legit as any other websites. Just have to make sure your item is in stock before ordering it. Their operating hours aren't so great so that's probably why most costumer couldnt get a hold of anyone. The product itself is great. its very bright. its a little bit big but thats not a problem for me.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)