Streamlight Contoured Remotes For Pistols
The M&P contour remote allows one-handed operation of Streamlight’s TLR-1 and TLR-2 series rail mounted lights.
- Designed exclusively for Streamlight’s TLR-1 and TLR-2 series rail mounted lights, including strobe models
- Fits most Smith & Wesson M&P frames
- WILL NOT FIT THE M&P COMPACT
- Fits snugly around the trigger guard
- Remote switch replaces the existing rocker switch without wires or cables
- Momentary remote switch activates naturally when taking a firing grip
- Designed with rocker switch for support hand control and locked-ON operation
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Remotes & Switches
Wonderful product. Brings your activation switch for your TAC light to an easy location. The only downside is I inadvertently press the button on my draw. But a couple hundred more draws and I can conquer that problem.
Nice product! Simple to use and works great!
This trigger guard activator works great, so much better than the standard paddle switch operation. I use this on a Glock 22 and I highly recommend.
Both of the streamlight products were very well made. The pricing was very competitive and they work well right out of the box. I would really recommend the 650 lumen model (I purchased both the 650 and the 350 lumen) The 650 is miles brighter and only cost an exta 40 bucks. Well worth it!
Very happy with form and fit. Not being picky but some rudmentary instructions would have been nice. Not 5 due to price of item.