New technology for the ProTac HL-X gives users 1,000 lumens of output, as well as the flexibility of multiple power sources, which helps reduce down time.
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 27,100 candela; 330m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.5 hours (18650 battery)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 400 lumens; 10,000 candela; 200m beam; runs 3 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.5 hours (18650 battery)
- Low for extended run time: 65 lumens; 1,600 candela; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 23 hours (18650 battery)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 battery)
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- PX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
- 5.43” (13.8 cm); 5.7 oz. (162g) with CR123A batteries
- 6.2 oz. (176g) with Streamlight 18650 battery
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bright, good spot and spill, Nasty bluish tint around the beam edge.
Incredibly bright...good color
Kick ass light!
This light is amazing. The switch presses very easy which is great when it's mounted to my AR. It is also very bright!
There flashlights really light up the room!
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)