Steiner Optics' versatile and powerful Mk7 Battle Light LED Weaponlight is the ideal compact illumination companion for your firearm. While the light fits comfortably in the hand, it comes with a Picatinny/Weaver rail mount and an end cap for Remington 870/1100/1187 shotguns. The cap attaches directly into the magazine tube and replaces the factory spring cap. Sporting two outputs from a low utilitarian 10 to a high 350 lumens, its Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens is factory-focused to produce a smooth 10° beam without holes or hot spots that has been optimized for maximum throw.
To cut weight and reduce user fatigue the light is made of a lightweight aluminum alloy and weighs in at just 4.1 oz. Designed for durability, the housing features a corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized finish, is O-ring sealed to make it waterproof and submersible to 9.8', and its broad operating temperature enables its use in most weather and conditions.
- Low: 10 lumens
- High: 350 lumens
- White LED emitter
- Factory-focused Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens
- TIR lens optimizes beam for maximum throw and coverage, and produces a smooth beam without holes or hot spots
- 10° focused spot light
- Type: Push button
- Location: Body
- Momentary and constant-on modes
- Press for momentary, click for constant-on
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant matte-black anodized finish
- Waterproof and submersible to 9.8'
- Broad -40 to 150°F operating temperature range
- Weighs 4.1 oz, and 3.5" long
- Runs on one user-supplied CR123A battery
- Picatinny/Weaver rail mount
- Remington 870/1100/1187 shotgun end cap
Steiner MK 7 Specs
|Illumination Source||White LED emitter|
|Output Range||Low: 10 lumens
High: 350 lumens
|Battery / Runtime||1 x CR123A / 1 hr, max, on high|
|Mount||Picatinny / Weaver|
|Weatherproofing||Waterproof, submersible to 9.8' / 3 m|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 149°F / -40 to 65°C|
|Length||3.5" / 9.0 cm|
|Weight||4.1 oz / 116.2 g|
Add to Cart to See Low Price
Free 2-Day Shipping
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Add all products & quantities you are interested in purchasing to your cart.
- Go to the CHECKOUT PAGE.
- On the bottom of the checkout page click the REQUEST QUOTE BUTTON.
- Fill-out the form & click the SUBMIT BUTTON.
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
For those wanting to use PayPal on restricted items, you can purchase Botach Bucks using PayPal first, then complete your order using Botach Bucks. Click here to buy Botach BucksPlease note: If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
A very high-quality item. These fit the Remington models as stated, but if you want to put one on a Mossberg 500, you'll need a different adapter. Look for Steiner #9171. For certain Beretta models, look for #9172 or #9173. Adapters for those are about $35. Note that these lights will NOT fit a Mossberg 500 with a breacher barrel. Doing it this way beats paying full MSRP for part numbers attached to those other shotguns.