Steiner Mk7 Battle Light LED Weaponlight
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax Outside Nevada.
NV Residents We Pay Your Tax*, Use Coupon: NoTax
Steiner Optics' versatile and powerful Mk7 Battle Light LED Weaponlight is the ideal compact illumination companion for your firearm. While the light fits comfortably in the hand, it comes with a Picatinny/Weaver rail mount and an end cap for Remington 870/1100/1187 shotguns. The cap attaches directly into the magazine tube and replaces the factory spring cap. Sporting two outputs from a low utilitarian 10 to a high 350 lumens, its Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens is factory-focused to produce a smooth 10° beam without holes or hot spots that has been optimized for maximum throw.
To cut weight and reduce user fatigue the light is made of a lightweight aluminum alloy and weighs in at just 4.1 oz. Designed for durability, the housing features a corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized finish, is O-ring sealed to make it waterproof and submersible to 9.8', and its broad operating temperature enables its use in most weather and conditions.
- Low: 10 lumens
- High: 350 lumens
- White LED emitter
- Factory-focused Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens
- TIR lens optimizes beam for maximum throw and coverage, and produces a smooth beam without holes or hot spots
- 10° focused spot light
- Type: Push button
- Location: Body
- Momentary and constant-on modes
- Press for momentary, click for constant-on
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant matte-black anodized finish
- Waterproof and submersible to 9.8'
- Broad -40 to 150°F operating temperature range
- Weighs 4.1 oz, and 3.5" long
- Runs on one user-supplied CR123A battery
- Picatinny/Weaver rail mount
- Remington 870/1100/1187 shotgun end cap
Steiner MK 7 Specs
|Illumination Source||White LED emitter|
|Output Range||Low: 10 lumens
High: 350 lumens
|Battery / Runtime||1 x CR123A / 1 hr, max, on high|
|Mount||Picatinny / Weaver|
|Weatherproofing||Waterproof, submersible to 9.8' / 3 m|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 149°F / -40 to 65°C|
|Length||3.5" / 9.0 cm|
|Weight||4.1 oz / 116.2 g|