Steiner DRS 1X Defendu Reflex Sight
The new DRS1X lives up to its namesake with rapid and lethal target engagement at close quarters.
The DRS (Defendu Reflex Sight) is so versatile and effective at close range, we’ve named it after the famed Lt. Colonel William Ewart Fairbairn whose Close Quarters Combat system was designed to rapidly disable an opponent with potentially lethal force. Perfect for tactical operations or home defense, the 1x reflex sight offers three reticles calibrated for speed and accuracy at 7, 25 and 50 yards.The ultimate CQB sight, it is built with legendary Steiner’s legendary ruggedness. Lightweight, compact and simple to use.
- Window size is .96 x 1.26 in. (height x width).
- The overall height is 2.57 in., and it sites 2.35 in. above the rail.
The C2 reticle has three options (see image in photo gallery):
- a. Singe dot
- b. Dot and stadia lines
- c. Dot, stadia lines and close dot
- RUGGED MAGNESIUM BODY
- CHOOSE FROM 3 RETICLE OPTIONS
- SEVEN ILLUMINATION LEVELS (4 DAY/3 NIGHT)
- ADJUSTABLE FOR WINDAGE/ ELEVATION
- WATERPROOF/FOGPROOF/ SHOCKPROOF
- POWERED BY TWO (2) AA BATTERIES, BUT CAN OPERATE ON ONE
- 2000+ HOURS OF BATTERY RUN TIME
- 13-HOUR AUTO SHUTOFF
- CO-WITNESS WITH IRON SITES OR USE WITH ANY MULTIPLIER
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)