Steiner’s Military Series 8x30 is the standard binocular of many armies in the world. The Military Series binoculars are built to stringent military specifications, ruggedly designed for the fiercest conflicts and toughest environments, and have earned a reputation for performance and durability in countless tactical applications under extreme conditions. No binocular has proven its worth to so many troops in urgent situations. You, your men, and your mission deserve nothing less.
Light and easy to handle, with high definition lenses for bright images and a wide field of view for steady viewing, even on moving vehicles. Includes the precision mil radian ranging reticle.
- Magnification 8x
- Weight 18.7 oz
- Width 6.7
- Height 4.2
- Item no. 2640
- Floating Prism System uses flexible silicone lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage
- Compact Design shifts the center of gravity into the palms for comfortable, long-time observation and round-the-shoulder shape won't hang up on hatches and doors in urgent situations.
- Sports-Auto Focus™ System lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects.
- Makrolon® housing is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- N2 Injection™ system seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from artic cold to desert heat.
- Waterproof to 16 feet pressurized nitrogen filled tubes resist water intrusion even when submerged.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)