The Wildlife XP is our best optic for observing nature and wildlife. Ultra-high-definition optics ground from fluoride glass produce extraordinary detail and light transmission throughout the entire visible spectrum. The optical system produces an exceptionally wide field of view and true color fidelity for breathtaking views of birds and wildlife in their natural habitat.
The combination of HD optics, compact, ergonomic design, wide field-of-view and low-light performance makes it ideal for naturalists and birders.
- Magnification 10x
- Weight 29.3 oz
- Width 5 in.
- Height 7.4 in.
- Item no. 2303
- STEINER ULTRA-HD OPTICS fluoride glass ensures brilliant color fidelity and outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness.
- PRECISION SETTINGS for the right and left eyepieces allow for individual diopter settings to suit your personal visual activity.
- DISTANCE-CONTROL-SYSTEM for faster reaction times when viewing wildlife or birds. Set the Distance-Control-System for a known distance to eliminate the need for fine-tuning the focusing knob.
- COMFORT GRIP SYSTEM includes textured rubber armoring and soft TechnoGel® thumb pads to reduce hand fatigue over long periods of viewing.
- N2 INJECTION SYSTEM seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition from arctic cold to desert heat.
- CLICLOC® SYSTEM attaches and releases neck strap or harness with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
Add to Cart to See Low Price
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)