Steiner 2039 SHADOWQUEST 8x56 Overwatch Binoculars
- Please allow up to 5+ days shipping. You will be notified of any delays. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships.
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 1 or above||and pay only $735.00 each|
Conceived, designed, and constructed for outstanding performance in low-light conditions when many animals are most active, the Steiner Optics 8x56 ShadowQuest Binocular combines multiple technologies and features to ensure clear and crisp views from first light through to twilight.
Its performance starts with the combination of moderate magnification and over-sized objectives. At 56mm the objectives draw in the copious amounts of light required for seeing in low-light, while the 8x power produces both a large exit pupil and wide angle of view. A wide exit pupil ensures that the light leaving the eyepieces completely cover the user's pupils when they are fully dilated in low-light to take full advantage of the wide viewing angle. The optics are fully multi-coated with Steiner's proprietary Diamond Night lens coatings which are engineered to maximize light transmission through the light path. All of these features, when coupled with the traditional Porro prism light path, present the user with an immersive observational experienced defined by bright and clear high-contrast views and accurate color rendition. Winged eyecups conform to the user's face and eye sockets to block stray peripheral light and improve the contrast of the view while limiting distractions.
Complementing the optical performance are construction details that allow the ShadowQuest to withstand the rigors of the outdoors. These details begin with Steiner's Sport Focusing System which allows the user to focus each eyepiece, just one time, and eliminates the need to refocus again regardless of how near or far the subject is — or if it is moving. Speaking to the low-light-use purpose, an innovative photoluminescent Lumiclip system is employed that glows with just enough light to be able to find them in low or no light. The chassis is made of a lightweight and impact-resistant Makrolon polycarbonate material that is wrapped in an oil, petroleum, and chemical-resistant NBR synthetic rubber armor that offers improved grip security, especially in cold and wet weather. Its optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof to a depth of 16-feet, and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes and environmental conditions.
From dawn to dusk to piercing thickly wooded stands, the ShadowQuest binocular has been engineered to provide outstanding performance in the most challenging light and environmental conditions possible.
- 8x magnification
- Large 56mm objective lenses
- Traditional Porro prism optical path affords a more rich depth of field versus similar roof prisms
- Proprietary Diamond Night lens coating formula uses rare-earth materials to maximize light transmission to greater than 96% for improved low-light performance
- Proprietary Nano-Protection protects lens surfaces enabling water to bead off, and preventing dirt from sticking, to provide clearer views in all weather conditions
- Floating prism mounting system helps to absorb impacts to avoid damage and maintain optical path collimation
- Ultra-wide 67° apparent angle of view
- 441' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Lumiclip system: Luminescent clip glows with just enough light to locate the binocular in the dark
- Fold-down rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Ultra-long 24.4mm eye relief makes long-duration glassing sessions comfortable
- Large 7mm exit pupil is optimized for low-light conditions to completely cover pupils when they are fully dilated to avoid vignetting of the view
- Individual eyepiece focusing
- Requires only one initial individual focus adjustment per user
- Eliminates the need for refocusing for targets at ranges from 22 yards (20m) to infinity
- Enables the tracking of fast targets without the need to refocus
- Lightweight and impact-resistant Makrolon polycarbonate chassis
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof to a depth of 16' (5m), and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes and environmental conditions
- ErgoFlex winged angled eyecups block stray peripheral light from interfering with views while improving contrast and limiting distractions
- Oil, petroleum, and chemical-resistant NBR synthetic rubber armor offers improved grip security, especially in cold and wet weather
- Broad -40 to 175°F (-40 to 80°C) operating temperature range
- Prism Type: Porro
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
- Angle of View: 8.4(actual)
- Field of View: 441.0' @ 1000 yd / 146.4m @ 1000m
- Minimum Focus Distance: 66' / 20.1m
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 7.0mm
- Eye Relief: 24.4mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment: Not specified by manufacturer
- Dioptric Correction: None
- Focus Type: Auto-Focus
- Tripod Mount: None
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 7.8" / 21.1 x 19.8cm
- Weight: 38.5oz /1091g
Add to Cart to See Low Price
Free 2-Day Shipping
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Click the REQUEST A QUOTE button below the ADD TO CART button
- Fill-out the form & click SUBMIT FORM
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)