Small enough for effortless carry, with a wide field to sweep distant terrain and put you on game faster. 8x magnification brings wildlife close and clear: perfect for bow hunting or eastern whitetail hunting where game is active at dawn and dusk
With the innovative HX Series, you’ve got a new arsenal of optics to match your style and quarry. The high-precision roof prism design, advanced lens coatings, ergonomic rubber-armored polycarb frames, and four specific-performance models let you focus on your individual adventure like never before.
Pick your challenge, and there’s new HX to master it. From dark woods to sunlit ridges, lowland bogs to the high plains, new optical approaches and frame designs promise brighter, clearer images, extended field of view, easier handling, and all-weather toughness to bring more success to every hunt.
- Magnification 10x
- Weight 42.3 oz
- Width 5.6
- Height 7.1
- Field of view 332
- New Frame Design - makes the HX binoculars easier to grip, more comfortable for extending scouting
- Bright, Crisp Images - are the result of new lens coatings that increase light transmission across the spectrum
- Wider Field of View - helps you spot wildlife more quickly, at greater distances, than ever before.
- Fast-Close-Focus™ - central focusing wheel requires minimal rotation for quick, absolute sharpness from close up to infinity.
- Ergonomic Eyecups - shield against side light and drafts for clear, crisp view.
- Steiner Nano-Protection - hydrophobic molecular coating creates a lens surface so smooth, water sheets off and dirt, dust, snow, and fingerprints are repelled.
- Makrolon® housing - is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- N2 injection™ system - seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from artic cold to desert heat.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)