- Weight:& & 5.2 pounds
- Length:& 31 5/8"
- Action:& Semi-auto direct impingement
- Chamber:& .223/5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate:1/7 button rifled
- Muzzle Device: A2 flash hider
- Standard: 16", 4150 steel, chrome lined, government profile, manganese phosphate coated
- Upper Receiver:& Forged and mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum with type 3 hard coat anodizing and a picatinny rail on top
- Bolt Carrier:& Enhanced semi-auto with a manganese phosphate coating
- Charging Handle:& Standard mil-spec
- Lower Receiver Material:& 7075 T6 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizing
- Hammer/Trigger pin size:& Mil-spec small pin .154"
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size:& Mil-spec small pin - .250"
- Caliber Marking:& 5.56 NATO
- Buttstock:& None/6 position receiver extension tube
- Buffer:& Standard carbine buffer and spring
- Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable 5-8 pound trigger pull
- Standard - A2 style pistol grip
- Magazine: 30rd
- Safety Selector:& Right Hand
High quality AR, Good fit and finish. I built my own Stealth Model. I wish I would have checked Botach before I bought all the components because I could have bought one for less then I built, but it was a great learning experience. Can't wait to shoot it.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)