Stag Arms 3T 5.56 Cerakote Stealth Model Rifle
- Stag Arms
- In Stock Ready To Ship!
- 7.40 LBS
Limited Edition Stealth Pattern!
Stagarms has partnered with Phelan Precision to create this amazing Stealth Model 3T and 3TL. It features a stealth blend cerakote using Stone Grey and Midnight Bronze. This series provides the shooter with a rifle that is readily usable with many of today’s shooting styles. Shooters are able to produce these fast and accurate shots from close to long range as is needed in tactical situations and competitions.
- Weight:7.4 pounds
- Length: 32.25" collapsed, 35.75" extended
- Action: Semi-auto direct impingement
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO - this rifle will also shoot .223
- Twist Rate: 1/9 button rifled
- Muzzle Device: A2 flash hider (Stag Arms Compensator on post ban models)
- Barrel: 16", 4140 steel, chrome lined, government profile, manganese phosphate coated
- Handguard: 13.5" Freefloat Diamondhead VRS-T handguard
- Upper Receiver: Forged and mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum with type 3 hard coat anodizing and a picatinny rail on top
- Bolt Carrier: Enhanced Semi-Auto with a manganese phosphate coating
- Charging Handle: Standard mil-spec
- Front Sight: Polymer Diamondhead low profile front flip up sight
- Rear Sight: Polymer Diamondhead low profile rear flip up sight
- Lower Receiver Material: 7075 T6 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizing
- Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec small pin .154"
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: Mil-spec small pin - .250"
- Caliber Marking: 5.56 NATO
- Buttstock: Mil-spec 6 position (Post-ban stock looks the same non-adjustable at the furthest extension)
- Buffer: Standard carbine buffer and spring
- Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable 5-8 pound trigger pull
- Grip: A2 style plastic grip
- Magazine: 30rd (Post-ban versions will have a 10rd magazine)
- Safety Selector: 3T - Right Hand, 3TL - Left Hand
Q: What is the warranty coverage for this rifle?
A: All of our rifles have a lifetime transferable warranty. The custom cerakote does not include any warranty
Q: What types of rail attachments can be installed on the handguard?
A: Only Diamondhead rail sections will work with the handguard.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)