Springfield Saint Victor AR15 SBR 5.56 Rifles
- 6.00 LBS
Springfield Armory’s SAINT AR-15 series expands to include the SAINT Victor SBR, featuring an 11.5” CMV government profiled 1:8 twist barrel that is Melonite® finished inside and out for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. This configuration was selected as the best balance between length and ballistic performance of the 5.56 cartridge.
The SAINT Victor SBR, with its forged lower receiver, provides superior accuracy thanks in part to a free-float handguard featuring Springfield’s rock-solid proprietary attachment system. With four attachment points anchoring it to the barrel nut, this M-Lok compatible handguard was designed to withstand the hard use of law enforcement and military operations. Under the handguard is Springfield’s pinned multi/mode adjustable gas block for suppressed or unsuppressed use.
Forged from aircraft grade 7075 T6 aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized, the lower receiver is equipped with the Accu-Tite™ tension system, which reduces movement between the upper and lower receiver. No corners were cut on the MPT (magnetic particle tested) enhanced M16 bolt carrier group – the heart of any premium AR. This BCG is finished with super-hard Melonite® and carries a 9310 steel bolt.
The GI trigger on the SAINT Victor SBR is nickel boron coated for a smooth, grit-free feel, and the Bravo Company stock, pistol grip and Magpul Gen M3 PMAG are right at home on this combat grade short-barreled rifle. A single-sided 90 degree safety, GI charging handle and A2 flash hider complete the package.
For those looking for a light, tight and quick-handling short-barreled rifle, the SAINT Victor SBR is the ultimate hard use carbine.
NFA Disclaimer: These firearms are under regulation by the National Firearms Act (NFA). It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all NFA rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current legal terms regarding your purchase.
- CALIBER:5.56x45mm (.223 REM)
- LENGTH:27.5" - 30.75"
- WEIGHT:5 lbs 9 oz
- UPPER RECEIVER:SA Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top w/ Forward Assist & M4 Feed Ramps
- LOWER RECEIVER:SA Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System & Receiver End Plate w/ QD Swivel Attachment
- BARREL:11.5" CMV, Melonite® Internally & Externally, A2 Flash Hider / 1:8 Twist
- GAS SYSTEM:SA Proprietary Low Profile Carbine Length Adjustable Gas Block
- TRIGGER:SA Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI Style
- SIGHTS:Not Included
- TRIGGER GUARD:Bravo Company
- PISTOL GRIP:Bravo Company Mod 3
- HANDGUARD:Full Length Aluminum Free Float Handguard w/ M-Lok Attachment Points
- BUTT STOCK:Bravo Company
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY:Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- RECEIVER EXTENSION:Mil-Spec Carbine, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE:GI Style
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP:Enhanced M16, MPT, Melonite® Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- MAGAZINE:1 - 30 Round Magpul PMAG
- CASE:Soft Rifle Case
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)