Springfield Saint Edge AR15 SBR 5.56 Rifles
- 6.00 LBS
Springfield Armory’s SAINT AR-15 series expands to include the SAINT EDGE SBR, featuring an 11.5” CMV light-weight profiled 1:8 twist barrel that is Melonite® finished inside and out for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. This configuration was selected as the best balance between length and ballistic performance of the 5.56 cartridge.
The SAINT EDGE SBR, with its lightened billet lower, provides superior accuracy thanks in part to a free-float handguard featuring Springfield’s rock-solid proprietary attachment system. With four attachment points anchoring it to the barrel nut, this M-Lok compatible handguard was designed to withstand the hard use of law enforcement and military operations. Under the handguard is Springfield’s pinned multi/mode adjustable gas block for suppressed or unsuppressed use.
Machined from aircraft grade 7075 T6 aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized, the lower receiver is equipped with the Accu-Tite™ tension system, which reduces movement between the upper and lower receiver. No corners were cut on the MPT (magnetic particle tested) enhanced M16 bolt carrier group – the heart of any premium AR. This BCG is finished with super-hard Melonite® and carries a 9310 steel bolt.
The SAINT EDGE SBR billet lower features QD mounts machined into the receiver and weight reducing cuts that lighten it by two ounces. An ambidextrous 90-degree safety and extended mid-sized charging handle add features that are popular among tactical shooters. The trigger is an exclusive proprietary short-reset single stage design with a crisp and precise feel. A Bravo Company stock, pistol grip and Magpul Gen M3 PMAG finish off this combat grade short-barreled rifle.
For those looking for light, tight and quick-handling short-barreled rifle with top quality features throughout, the SAINT EDGE SBR with its lightweight billet-lower receiver is the ultimate hard use combat carbine.
NFA Disclaimer: These firearms are under regulation by the National Firearms Act (NFA). It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with all NFA rules, restrictions and/or laws determined by your city or state. Please ensure you are up-to-date on all current legal terms regarding your purchase.
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm (.223 REM)
- LENGTH: 27.5" - 30.75"
- WEIGHT: 5 lbs 9 oz
- UPPER RECEIVER: SA Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top w/ Forward Assist & M4 Feed Ramps
- LOWER RECEIVER: SA Billet Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System & Receiver End Plate w/ QD Swivel Attachment
- BARREL: 11.5" CMV, Melonite® Internally & Externally, A2 Flash Hider / 1:8 Twist
- GAS SYSTEM: SA Proprietary Low Profile Carbine Length Adjustable Gas Block
- TRIGGER: SA Proprietary, Modular Match Grade Short Reset Single Stage
- SIGHTS: Not Included
- TRIGGER GUARD: Integral to Receiver
- PISTOL GRIP: Bravo Company Gunfighter Mod 3
- HANDGUARD: FUll Length Aluminum Free Float Handguard w/ M-Lok Attachment Points
- BUTT STOCK: Bravo Company Gunfighter
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec Carbine, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE: Mid-Size
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Enhanced M16 Melonite® Finish, MPT, 9310 Steel Bolt
- MAGAZINE: 1 - 30 Round Magpul PMAG
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)