Springfield Saint 5.56mm Semi-Automatic Rifle
Like those who are unapologetic about protecting their legacy, the SAINT™ makes no compromises when it comes to features, engineering, and operator experience. As the ultimate refinement of the AR-15 form, the SAINT™ combines innovations like the Accu-Tite receiver mating system with the relentless execution of core features.
The SAINT’s flat top design is optics ready and includes a flip-up rear aperture sight and fixed A2-style front. The 16-inch Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel features a 1:8 twist rate to handle a wide range of bullet types. The operation of the M16 bolt carrier group is managed by a mid-length gas system paired with a heavy tungsten buffer, resulting in an exceptionally smooth action. A good shot starts with the trigger, so that’s why the SAINT™ features micro-polished and Nickel Boron treated components. While it offers the right pull weight for defensive use, you won’t feel it.
Unlike most defensive rifles in its price range, the SAINT™ includes top notch furniture designed to improve both shooting experience and operator performance. An all new, exclusive Bravo Company PKMT KeyMod handguard packs heat shields and flexible attachment points into a slim and easy to handle form factor. The Bravo Company buttstock is rattle-free and complemented by a Bravo pistol grip designed to improve defensive performance.
Built for the free and independent, Springfield Armory®’s SAINT™ represents the next generation of America’s personal defense rifle. Built with relentless dedication to reliability, it’ll be ready when you are because you can always trust the SAINT.
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- LENGTH 35.5" Fully Extended / 32.25" Collapsed
- WEIGHT: 6lbs 11oz
- UPPER RECEIVER Type: III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top, Forward Assist and M4 Feed Ramps
- LOWER RECEIVER Type: III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- BARREL: 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium, 1:8 RH Twist, Melonite
- GAS SYSTEM: Direct Impingement Mid-Length Gas System, .750 Diameter Gas Block
- TRIGGER: Springfield Armory® Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI
- SIGHTS: Springfield Armory® Low Profile Flip-Up, Dual Aperture Rear, 1/2 MOA Windage Adj.
- TRIGGER GUARD: Bravo Company
- PISTOL GRIP: Bravo Company Mod 3
- HANDGUARD: New, Exclusive Bravo Company, KeyMod, PKMR
- BUTT STOCK: Bravo Company 6 Position
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE: GI Style
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 BCG w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, Shot Peened & Magnetic Particle Inspected
- MAGAZINE: 1 - 30 Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)