The SPEC.-OPS.® Brand "RIGGER'S BELT" is our version of the time honored design used by operators throughout the SOF community. These belts can be the difference between life and death in emergency situations. Designed to be the ideal back-up for a tactical harness used during air-frame tie-ins, rappelling, roping-off situations, or wherever you need an extra measure of security. This is an essential addition to your first line field gear assortment.
- Mil-spec. buckle and "D" ring tie-in anchor point.
- Super strong 1 ¾" Nylon webbing with over 8000 pound tensile strength.
- Hypalon® abrasion liner minimizes wear to belt at hardware contact points.
- Excessive & redundant stitching ensures that this belt will hold-up in the worst situations, under the worst conditions.
- Hook & Loop covered to prevent belt from flapping.
- Heat-sealed bitter end eliminates unraveling.
- Backed by Spec.-Ops. Brands
- Waist Sizes: Reg. 24-34" Lrg. 34-40" XLrg. 40-46
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)