Smith & Wesson Handcuffs are fabricated from the finest quality carbon or stainless steel. They are made with heat treated internal lockworks, featuring smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. From the original Model 100 series handcuffs to the unmatched durability of our restraint chains and leg irons – Smith & Wesson is a proven worldwide leader in handcuff and restraint production.
Along with the key actuated lock, all of our handcuffs come with a double locking system. The double locking system is actuated by means of a slot lock, push pin lock or the new, patented M&P lever lock – depending on the model.
- Fabricated from the finest quality carbon steel.
- Double lock engaging pin for security
- Heat-treated chain
- Heat treated internal lockworks
- Smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering
- Inner perimeter range of 5¾" - 8"
- Weighs 10 oz.
- 23 locking positions
- Comes with two keys
- Includes Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty
Handcuffs & Restraints
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)