The ROMEO 6T 1x30mm optic provides unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight. It uses MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) to power up or down when sensing motion -- conserving energy until it's needed. An ultra-efficient red LED illumination system is ideal for daylight visibility and offers an extended runtime. This ROMEO relies upon Mil-Spec objective coating to limit downrange light leakage in tactical situations and mounts through a ruggedized 1.53" mounting system for ease-of-use.
- Designed for MSR rifles, carbines and submachine guns
- Solar Panel with 2 Super Capacitors that Provide up to 9 Hours of Battery Free Life (Battery Backup)
- Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic Circle QuadPlex reticle options
- Users can select from 4 different reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- Comes standard with solid lens covers and a see-through lens cover
- 7075 Aluminum Housing and Mount
- IPX8 20 Meter Waterproofing
- 2 MOA Red Dot Ballistic Circle Dot
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Click the REQUEST A QUOTE button below the ADD TO CART button
- Fill-out the form & click SUBMIT FORM
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)