When you wear Scott Sight, you get more than constant thermal vision. You get your hands back. That’s because unlike other hand held thermal imaging cameras, Scott Sight combines a camera with a display in the face piece without the need for reaching down and lifting a camera up. Firefighters now have both hands free for effective communication, victim extraction and carrying tools.
- NEW! Simultaneous Power Off
- Power off both the IMD & TIC by a single button press on the IMD.
- NEW! IMD instantaneous On
- Power the IMD on with a 1 second push on the IMD power button.
- NEW! Standby Mode
- Activate Standby Mode with a single push of the TIC power button.
- Enhanced situational awareness
- Improved hot zone accountability.
- Powerful and light
- At 8 ½ ounces you won’t even know it’s there.
- Fits any AV-3000 HT facepiece
- Buy altogether as a completed kit or upgrade your current AV-3000 HT facepiece
- In-mask Display
- See a clear image unobstructed by the environment.
- Adjustable display
- Configurable to your line of sight
- Minimum four-hour battery life
- Powered by simple, everyday AAA batteries
- NIOSH Certified to NFPA 1981, 2013 ed, NIOSH 42CFR
- Part 84, UL 913 6th ed, ATEX, IECEx and IP 66/67
- Scott Sight Mobile Configuration Application
- Available for download on IOS or Android
- Configures IMD to customize brightness, icon layouts, temperature displays and display colors.
SCOTT SIGHT MOBILE CONFIGURATOR APP
New IOS and Android compatible app allows configuration of IMD Display for:
- °F or °C temperature readout
- Change icon layouts
- Displaying crosshair vs max temp
- Modifiying display brightness
- Modifiying display colors (grey, fixed or dynamic)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)