The lightweight, low profile designed Scott M110 CBRN dual lens facepiece offers a new generation in personal protection. Engineered for first responders and tactical personnel in an all-black, stealth design, the M110 CBRN dual lens facepiece offers rapid deployment, simple disinfection and decontamination, as well as easy maintenance. A two piece construction of hypoallergenic, halobutyl rubber mask and silicone nose cup materials provides the user maximum comfort and excellent permeation resistance to a wide variety of toxic materials and chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) agents. An anthropometrically correct fit and sleek design combined with bi-ocular lens for proper weapon siting, users can now have the ultimate in NIOSH CBRN-approved protection available for the first responder, tactical and law enforcement personnel.
Please Note: CBRN Cartridge Not Included
- Size S
- Size M/L (Fits 90% Of Populace)
- Drinking Port
- Hard-coated, impact resistant polycarbonate lens resists scratching
- Soft, clear silicone nose cup minimizes lens fogging
- Dual 40mm canister ports allow for canister to be mounted left or right side for proper weapon sighting
- Binocular lens provides unobstructed field of vision
- Hypoallergenic, halobutyl material provides maximum user comfort and excellent resistance against CBRN agents and toxic materials
- Easily folded flat for storage
- CBRN-approved when used with Scotts CBRN CAP-1 Canister
- NIOSH 42CFR approved when used with Scotts Enforcement Cartridge, MPC Plus Cartridge or P100 Cartridge
- Available Options: Additional Filters, Rx Adapter
- Lens Material: Hard Coated Polyamide
- Head Harness: Textile
- Facepiece: Halobutyl
- Nosecup: Silicone
- Mask w/ canister: 860 grams (1.9 lbs.)
- Mask only: 460 grams (1.01 lbs.)
Canister: (Not Included)
- Weight: 410g (0.9 lbs), Weight in Packaging: 550g (1.2 lbs)
- Height: 4.11 inches (10.4cm)
- Diameter: 4.33 inches (11.0cm)
- Housing Material: Polyamide
- Packaging Material: Polypropylene w/ a magnetic induction seal.
- Shelf-life: 7 years stored in original packaging
NIOSH CBRN APR negative pressure full facepiece Cap-1 Approval TC-14G-0283
Scott Health & Safety warrants the M110 CBRN Dual Lens Facepiece to be free from defects in
workmanship and material for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment by Scott.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Seems soundly built. Makes necessary seal. Needs inexpensive source of CBRN filters. I shaved and went out and got a butch haircut.
Now I need a large supply of duct tape.