True 2000-meter capability. Unlike most long-range variables that offer only a 4x magnification multiple, Schmidt Bender PMII 5-25x56 L/P H59 MRAD DT CCW FFP 677-911-592-90-68 provides a full 5x and a wider field of view. Parallax adjustment in a separate turret, completely adjustable from 10 meters to infinity are standard.
The illuminated reticle has 11 graduated settings offering precise control relative to ambient light. The scope includes Schmidt and Bender-s unique color coded Double Turn elevation knob that gives the shooter instant reference to where the elevation is set. The entire adjustment range can be covered in just two turns of the knob so the user will never become lost within the adjustment range.
The 5-25x56 is offered with 56 MOA of 1/4 MOA clicks, or 273cm (93 MOA) of 1cm clicks. Your choice of P3 Mildot, P4, or P4 Fine reticles.
- Scope Weight: 38.57 oz
- Scope Length: 16.4"
- Magnification Range: 5-25
- Scope Objective Diameter: 56 mm
- Scope Tube Size / Mount: 34 mm
- Scope Turret Adjustment: .1 MRAD Counter Clockwise rotation
- Schmidt Bender Double Turn Turret
- 26 mils travel
- Reticle Position: First Focal Plane
- Field of View: 5.3 - 1.5M @ 100M
- Eye Relief: 3.5"
- Illuminated Reticle: yes - Horus H59
- Scope Finish: matte black
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)