Sam Medical Bleeding Control Kits
- Sam Medical
- SamMedica-Befree GT
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and pay only $47.50 each|
|Buy 4 - 5||and pay only $45.00 each|
|Buy 6 or above||and pay only $43.00 each|
Severe blood loss, caused by motor vehicle accidents, acts of violence and natural disasters, can result in death within minutes. The Sam medical bleeding control kit includes essential medical devices designed to limit blood loss in emergency and traumatic situations. After calling emergency personnel, this life preserving kits may help stabilize the injured in such events.
Sam XT extremity tourniquet - Engineered for rapid application, Sam XT's innovative design normalizes the number of winless turns needed compared to traditional tourniquet's, enabling an easier, faster training of the product and intuitive use.
- Sam XT extremity tourniquet, Slack is the main cause of failed tourniquet applications. Sam XTs true force buccal technology auto locks at a pre-determined amount of circumferential force, eliminating nearly alternative slack. Simply click, twist, and secure for life preserving tourniquet application.
- Medical gloves, nitrile protective medical gloves, latex free, powder free size large.
- Medical shears, stainless steel medical shears allow for the first responder to expose the wound and provide appropriate treatment more efficiently.
- Compressed gauze, designed to treat wounds involving moderate to severe blood loss. Can be secured in place with emergency bandage. 100% cotton, six ply sterile.
- Emergency Bandage, pressure can be used directly over a wound to hold the gauze dressing in place with or without pressure bar.
- Instruction card, includes detailed instructions for use and a diagram for proper tourniquet placement.
Package Size & Weight:
- Length: 9.7"
- Height: 7"
- Width: 3.2"
- Weight: 10.9oz
- Vacuum packed
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)