The RAP-299-3-UN7BU consists of the RAM-A-CAN™ cup holder base, double socket arm and universal X-Grip® cradle. The cup holder base includes a 6" flex mounting feature. A durable composite shell construction and soft fins that can be trimmed to fit makes the cup holder mount one of the most portable and versatile “Go Anywhere” products offered. The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The included X-Grip® cradle has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The spring loaded X-Grip® cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your cell phone. The perfect compliment to the modern sleek interior of today's vehicles, the RAM X-Grip® is the cell phone cradle evolved.
The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
- Minimum Width = 1.875" (Minimum Height = 4.25")
- Maximum Width = 3.25" (Minimum Height = 2.25")
- Depth = 0.875"
- High strength composite and stainless steel construction
- Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
- Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
- 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Apple iPhone & iPad Accessories
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)