No matter where your adventure takes you, it is highly likely that your smartphone is within hands reach. For the outdoor biking enthusiast, the RAM Universal Bike Mount is the most complete mounting solution for attaching a smartphone to your bike. Compatible with most any smartphone, the X-Grip® cradle has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power, but also allows for easy insertion or release of your phone. Designed to fit most common handlebar sizes, the included base uses common zip ties to attach to a variety of handlebar diameters. Made of high strength composite, it is light weight too. Adjustable to allow for the best viewing angle, this product is perfect for any cyclist or open trail adventurer.
The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
- Minimum Width = 1.875" (Minimum Height = 4.25")
- Maximum Width = 3.25" (Minimum Height = 2.25")
- Depth = 0.875"
- The zip ties will attach to rails, from a minimum of 0.5" in diameter. Included is a 12 degree tapered shaft for tapered handlebars. Overall length of the each zip tie is 7".
- High strength composite and stainless steel construction
- Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
- Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Apple iPhone & iPad Accessories
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)