The RAP-B-378-UN10U consists of the flex adhesive base with 1" ball, double socket arm and universal X-Grip® cradle. Using a PSA stick pad, put the flex adhesive mount practically anywhere you want to keep your portable electronics easy to see and always within your reach. Designed with a very small foot print, finding a home on your scooter, motorcycle, kayak, boat or vehicle dash is easy. The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The included X-Grip® cradle has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The spring loaded X-Grip® cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your cell phone.
The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
- Minimum Width = 1.75" (Minimum Height = 5.5")
- Maximum Width = 4.5" (Minimum Height = 3.25")
- Depth = 0.875"
- High strength composite and stainless steel construction
- Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
- Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
- 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product.
Apple iPhone & iPad Accessories
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)