The 702 family of ballistic face shields is designed to offer ballistic protection to meet various threats. The 702L is designed to defeat a single hit, the 702M is designed to defeat multiple hits and the 702MT is designed to defeat multiple hits and special threats.
- Manufactured of polycarbonate/acrylic laminate
- Defeats single hit from 9mm FMJ 124 gr. With a velocity of 1200 fps
- Size: 6” x 15” (15.24cm x 38.10cm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1.04 kg)
- Curved design offers complete facial protection from the helmet brim to below the chin area
- Unique band-fastening system permits quick attachment or detachment and eliminates drilling that could affect ballistic integrity
- Defeats multiple hits from 9mm FMJ 124-gr. with a velocity of 1400 +/- 30 fps and a 7.62 x 25mm steel jacket and velocity of 1590-1690 fps
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are FINAL. No returns will be accepted after the order has been processed. Please contact us prior to completing your order to address any questions or concerns regarding this product.
Ballistic Face Shields
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)