Persys Medical T3 Tactical Trauma Treatment Israeli Bandage
- PerSys Medical
- In-Stock, Same Day Shipping
The T3 is cleared by the FDA as NON-PNEUMATIC TOURNIQUET
The T3 Bandage provides a multifunctional solution to treat a wide range of injuries in a compact package. In addition to treating conventional wounds, abdominal and large wounds, amputations, entrance/exit wounds and more, the bandage facilitates the cleaning, packing, covering, and compressing of single and multiple wounds.
This all-in-one bandage reduces the amount of equipment military personnel carry and is suitable for first aid combat emergency kits. The bandage is easily applied by untrained personnel and makes an ideal personal field dressing for every soldier.
The T3 Bandage features a large, fully expandable and detachable sterile pad, an elasticized cloth leader, easy to use pressure and closure bars, and gauze for cleaning and packing wounds or for use as a secondary dressing.
- Multi-functional bandage for various wounds
- Expandable sterile pad – effective dressing for severe wounds, burns and amputations
- Detachable sterile pad – effective dressing for entry/exit wounds and multiple wound locations
- Folded gauze for cleaning/packing and dressing
- Compact, lightweight, waterproof, vacuum sealed packaging
- Sterile, long shelf life up to 8 years expiry
- Integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure on wound
- Built-in closure bar, no pins, no clips, no tape, no hook-and-loop, no knots
- Non-adherent pad eliminates removal pain and wound re-opening
- Compact and durable packaging
- Description: 4” (10.16cm) customizable bandage with expandable pad and additional gauze
- Part Number: FCP-T3
- Pad Size: 4” wide x 7” long (10cm x 18cm)
- Detachable Pad Size: 4” wide x 7” long (10cm x 18cm)
- Gauze Size: 4” wide x 29.5” long (10cm x 75cm)
- Elasticized Leader: 4” wide x 145” long (10cm x 370cm)
- Shelf Life: 8 Years
- Colors: OD Green elastic leader, white pad, white gauze
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Haven’t really used it yet. Hope I never have to. It comes sealed in vacuum package. Better than not being prepared. I carry one in my first aid kit at hone and one in my range gear bag.