Pelican 1745 Air Long Case
- This product is subject to availability, it may take 5 to 6 weeks for shipping. We will contact you with a shipped date. Your CC WILL NOT BE CHARGED until product ships.
- 22.00 LBS
We’ve stretched out our line of Pelican™ Air cases, so now you can protect your long equipment inside the world’s toughest and lightest case. 44” long with built in wheels and 40% lighter than other polymer cases, the Pelican™ Air 1745 case keeps you rolling and provides the perfect leg room to protect survey equipment, firearms and other lengthy equipment.
With 8” of internal space and available with two layers of custom foam* (pelicanfoam.com) or standard issue Pick N Pluck™ foam, the Pelican™ Air 1745 is our deepest long case that provides the option to stack multiple items on both bottom and top layers or just use the top layer to nestle long individual equipment.
The Pelican™ Air 1745 case is also the first Pelican™ Air case to feature Press and Pull™ latches, tested for extreme pressure and impact situations. These latches keep the lid shut through rough handling but are easy to open on arrival.
Pelican™ Air 1745 case: The long haul just got easier.
- Automatic Purge Valve - Keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Super-light proprietary HPX²™ Polymer
- Business card holder
- Quiet rolling stainless-steel bearing wheels
- Watertight O-Ring Gasket
- Press and Pull™ Latches
- INTERIOR (L X W X D)44.01" x 16.77" x 7.94" (111.8 x 42.6 x 20.2 cm)
- EXTERIOR (L X W X D)46.69" x 19.36" x 8.73" (118.6 x 49.2 x 22.2 cm)
- INT VOLUME: 3.39 ft³ (0.096 m³)
- WEIGHT WITH FOAM: 21.06 lbs (9.6 kg)
- WEIGHT EMPTY: 17.26 lbs (7.8 kg)
- BODY: Proprietary Polypropylene Blend
- LATCH: ABS
- O-RING: EPDM
- PURGE BODY: ABS
- PURGE VENT: Hi-Flow Gore-Tex 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- MINIMUM TEMPERATURE: -60° F (-51 ° C)
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 160° F (71 ° C)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)