- Gun Accessories
- Gun Magazines
- OKAY SureFeed AR/M4 5.56mm 30rd Mil-Spec Dry Film Lube Grey Magazines 10/Pack
OKAY SureFeed AR/M4 5.56mm 30rd Mil-Spec Dry Film Lube Grey Magazines 10/Pack
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax* Outside Nevada.
NV Residents We Pay Your Tax*, Use Coupon: NoTax
Made Better by the Team that Designed them.
OKAY helped co-develop the original 30 round M16 magazine with the U.S. Military in 1973. Together we engineered a military marvel that delivers every round, from every rifle, every time. Battle-tested OKAY magazines earned their reputation as the best USGI versions available. Perfect for any Mil-Spec AR-15 modern sporting rifle, SureFeed® magazines give you one less thing to worry about.
All-American – from the Drawing Board to Your Go Bag.
SureFeed® magazines are 100% made in the U.S.A., with all-American components that meet or exceed demanding Military Specifications. The magazine bodies& floor plates are lightweight aluminum, heat treated to Mil-Spec requirements for strength and durability. They’re hard-coat anodized and finished in your choice of a Mil-Spec dry film lube grey or Tactical Black PTFE. A four-way, anti-tilt, self-lubricating, non-hygroscopic resin follower and high performance Mil-Spec stainless steel spring keep rounds properly aligned and tensioned for flawless performance.
Every Round, Every Time.
Reliability rules when you're choosing a magazine. So we put each and every SureFeed® magazine through a multi-step inspection and testing process. Our proprietary quality control ensures every SureFeed® magazine lives up to its name and remains true to the OKAY performance heritage trusted by the U.S. Military since 1973.
- All components are Mil-Spec & 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Offered with tough dry-lube MIL-SPEC Grey coating or PTFE TEFLON Black finish
- Manufactured under strict ISO quality standards
- Anti-tilt follower eliminates feed issues - 30rd
- Heat-treated aluminum body with hard-coat anodized finish for reduced weight and superior performance