North American Rescue Polar Skin Ice Sheets Standard Size
- North American Rescue
Introducing the latest Cooling Technology for effective Human Thermo-Regulation
Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ are the principle cooling component of the Polar Skin™ Cooling System. Constructed from Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™, Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ come saturated in ArcticAqua™ and react to an elevated body temperature to promote evaporative cooling. The 36 in. x 30 in. Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ are available in Single, Double & Triple Packs securely sealed in a rugged, durable foil pouch that prevents air or moisture transfer.
Features of Polar Skin™ Technology
- Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™
- (n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
- (n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Unique fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight
- Excellent thermal transmittance and moisture vapor transmission rate
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Proven effectiveness by the University of Tennessee Nonwovens Research Lab
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
- Double pack contains two ice sheets
- Packaged: L 9.5 in. x W 8 in. x H 0.5 in.
- Ice Sheet: W 36 in. x L 30 in.
- Weight: 1.4 lb
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)