North American Rescue Polar Skin Comprehensive Cooling Systems
- North American Rescue
- 9.00 LBS
The Polar Skin™ Comprehensive Cooling System is a highly-effective portable cooling system for the treatment of heat-related illnesses. Consisting of two (2) Polar Skin™ Ice Sheets (Triple Pack) and one (1) Polar Skin™ C2E Ice Pack Bundle, the Polar Skin™ Comprehensive Cooling System is scientifically proven to promote rapid core temperature reduction.
Features of Polar Skin Technology
- Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™
- (n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
- (n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Scientifically proven to reduce core temperature by .09°F/minute in 100°F heat when used according to protocol
- Absolutely portable; when prepared to 0°F and stored in a Polar Skin Cooler with ice, the system maintains an internal temperature of ≤32°F for 17.5 hours in >85°F ambient temperatures
- Excellent thermal transmittance and moisture vapor transmission rate
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
- 2 x Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ (Triple Pack)
- 1 x Polar Skin C2E Ice Pack™ Bundle
- Packaged:L 11 in. x W 10 in. x H 4 in.
- Weight: 8.33 lb
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)