North American Rescue Polar Skin C2E Ice Pack Bundles
- North American Rescue
The Polar Skin™ C2E Ice Pack Bundle consists of four (4) specially-sized Comfort Gel Packs encased in Polar Skin™ Mini-Mesh sleeves saturated with ArcticAqua™. Unique to C2E Ice Packs, Polar Skin Mini-Mesh sleeves form an air-permeable layer that allows for the movement of air and water vapor necessary for convective and evaporative cooling. C2E Ice Packs are intended for use in the high blood flow regions of the groin and underarms.
Features of Polar Skin Technology
- Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™
- (n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
- (n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Facilitates conductive, convective, and evaporative cooling
- Four specially-sized Comfort Gel Packs providing protracted direct cooling of high blood flow (large artery) regions of the body (underarms and groin)
- Maintenance free; impervious to environmental and biological contamination
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Individual Gel Pack: W 6 in. x L 10 in.
- Packaged: L 8 in. x W 9.5 in. x H 1.25 in.
- Weight: 4.4 lb
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)